Thursday, January 15, 2009

New and Improved


Lately I have been doing a little surgery to the Mojo to get it race ready.



Ceramic Bottom Bracket - Smooth as butter!






At "The Beasts'" Shop we began to dismantle the old bottom bracket










Then came the rebuilding. Very pretty!!!













The difference in force needed to turn the cranks makes me think I had a lemon for a bottom bracket or maybe ceramic is just slicker than Owl shiat.






Of course what really made it all worth it was partaking in some "Almost Infamous" Fowler Creek Nut Brown home brewage after the operation. Thanks for the assistance MB1!









I added a new stem, seat post and some carbon bars for lightness.




Now I am in the market to acquire some serious skilz and I should be all set!!

No comments: